Team-U4VX Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Arctic Monkey.Best

Répondre au sujet    Team-U4VX Index du Forum » Communauté Clan-U4VX » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Arctic Monkey.Best
Auteur Message
talmaleao
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 122
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Arctic Monkey.Best Répondre en citant

Arctic Monkey Best > shorl.com/vubymevamustu

Arctic Monkey Best

10cf746e54
When he sings, Im sorry love / Ill have to turn you down, there isnt a trace of judgment in his voice. V10 Comments . An album that deftly moves between styles with ease, it showed a band absolutely in control of what they were doing and one that could bend ideas and genres to fit to their own shape. Just ask Pete Doherty and the Libertines about the burden of great expectations. Its pre-producers, pre-money, and pre-fame Arctic Monkeys more potential than polish. V39 Comments .

Its clear that this ilk gets Turners goat, because his slangy lyrical game is in top form here. - Songsta505 If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive V49 Comments . He once asks awfully politely, all to no avail. This song is musical sex. If theres a quintessential Arctic Monkeys track, this is it. It makes me want to sing along, and I love listening to it over and over again. LYRICAL MASTERPIECE one of their best songs ever, massively underrated like the majority of Humbug also the bass solo is beautiful Was torn between this, The View from the Afternoon, Balaclava and Arabella . All News Music News Film & TV News All Reviews Album Reviews Live Reviews On Repeat Film Reviews Best Albums And Tracks Of The Year All New Music New Music Reviews All Film & TV Film News Film Reviews Movie Blog All Blogs Under The Radar The Movies Blog The Big Picture Festivals Awards All Video Live Sessions Interviews Song Stories Soundtrack Of My Life All Photos Rate My Photo Polls Big Picture Galleries Buy Photos From Sonic Editions All Festivals Glastonbury Reading & Leeds Bestival Latitude T In The Park V Festival NOS Alive Open'er Sign out Newsletter Win! Lists Features Digital Edition Magazine Shop RSS Feeds Artists Subscribe To NME . 1.

the lord of ring the battle for middle earthsouth park complete 7203 days to kill sub nlmarylin manson antichrist superstarthe walking s05e08need for speed underground 1fluid mechanics pdfhelix sub spaattack on titan part 1las aventuras de sharkboy y lavagirl

Ven 3 Juin - 00:17 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 3 Juin - 00:17 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Team-U4VX Index du Forum » Communauté Clan-U4VX » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation